- What Type of Training Do I Want?
- Words to Justify Attendance
- Who Should Attend
- Where We Teach & Hotels
- Academic Calendar
- CEA Credential Renewal
DoD Sector EA Certification
Many organizations spend several million dollars on Enterprise Architectures without possessing fully qualified staff able to do things right the first time. This increases the risk of failure for themselves and/or their clients. FEAC™ believes the keys to EA success reside in understanding and leveraging the culture of the organization, budgeting processes, developing a realistic Statement of Work (SOW), selling it internally, implementing and integrating program elements, and measuring progress. In government, it also involves tying Enterprise Architecture to the CPIC, Exhibits 300 & 53, security, and mapping it to the five OMB FEA Reference models for reporting purposes.
The FEAC™ Institute understands all of these various needs, whether government or public sector, and can help you or your organization obtain the skills you need to communicate and succeed in your Enterprise Architecture career or community. We offer the following programs for different levels or needs of your educational process.
Certification Enterprise Architecture (CEA) Programs View Syllabus »
Green Belt Enterprise Architecture Certificate View Syllabus »
Applicants must possess the ability to undertake college-level study. A general knowledge of business, program planning or IT planning and conceptual thinking is desirable. Each course offers separate exams and assignments but they must be taken in consecutive order. Courses can be taken while pursuing a full-time job but are extremely intensive and therefore require a great deal of effort outside of daily life.
10 week certification program (both FEA/Commercial and DODAF), in three parts
- Session 1 consists of 40 hours in-class and 60 hours online
- Session 2 consists of 40 hours in-class and 60 hours online
- Session 3 consists of 14-16 hours in-class for written final certification (CEA) examinations and Orals Practicum Presentation
Overall – Consists of 20 CEU credits offered in 5 courses
- Four graduate level courses (4 CEU credits per course)
- Final Practicum course (4 CEU credits) – students team on a small piece of an existing/future enterprise architecture project – that can be real and directly related to their work environment or with approval their customer
Certifications and Rewards
- CEA (Certified Enterprise Architect) designation from the CEA Examination Board and CSUEB
- Certificate of Completion in Enterprise Architecture and 20 CEUs from the Division of Extended Education CSU East Bay
- Digital certification logo (below) for use with your business cards and/or email signatures
- TOGAF 8 Certification from The Open Group if desired – at a small additional fee.
- CEA logo
- CEA lapel pin and FEAC™ Institute baseball cap
- Graduate credits transferrable to the University of your choice (see details »)
- Ability to join a large network of FEAC™ Alumni who participate in invited forums, conferences and other FEAC™ sponsored events.
- Year free initial membership in the International Professional EA Consortium (IPEAC)
Certification Enterprise Architecture (CEA) Programs
|CEA Program Fee for Private Sector||$11,000|
|Green Belt Certificate for Private Sector||$5,500|
|CEA Program Fee for Government Employee||$10,000|
|Green Belt Certificate for Government Employee||$5,000|
|Discounts for having attended Workshops|
|3-Day Workshop Discount [more info]||- $ 500|
|5-Day Workshop Discount [more info]||-$ 750|
|Program Volume Discount [more info]||(requires 5 or more attendees)|
|(Note: Only one discount applies per registration)|
|Additional Costs for receiving 16 Graduate Credits [more info]||+ $ 2800|